Cheapest and Fastest

https://wise.com/invite/u/89e6439

Missing Rosellas


I lost them 2 days ago in search of my conure, as they are fully flighted 24//7, unfortunately our dog (trained) can open doors and the pair went escape, sight seeing...

I invested time to trained them and on their way in Mastering it, the Cock responds well to the commands while the Hen just follows
(Hen are often cautious)

Skyler's training (Opaline) helps me to find him easily as he went to a woman's shoulder who has a similar hair like mine and stays with her until they were able to capture him, put in the box and handed me back my beloved bird...

One step closer to finding my other bird...
Sunset...



It will become easier to catch the Sunset (the Rubino Hen)
As she follows the Skyler most of the time...

Miracle still happens

I hope this story inspires you to train your Bird....


Thank you to the our Bird-Hero

@Yasin Esra Sarioglu

God bless you...

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews