Cheapest and Fastest

https://wise.com/invite/u/89e6439

Conure 1st Word caught on Camera


After Storm's trauma of not having Sunshine (Hen) everyday, he became aloof, somewhat distant, cautious and wouldn't come to me...
until a new pack came and he became whole again...


Storm is 9months old Yellow-sided Conure (Pyrrhura molinae) 
I got them when they are about 5 months old.
Since they belong to a parrot family, I started training them hoping that one day they will talk..



I would talk every time I approach them, although our relationship has some limitations as they are a Parent-raised Bird living in an aviary.
They don't want cuddles and touches, although they kiss and perform a lot of tricks, enough to make your day and makes you happy



Earlier today, played my recorded voice for their training, just to introduce to the new pack and become familiar with my voice.
@ 18:00 As I was giving away treats, saying the typical training words and to my surprised Storm responded with i love you... 


I was ecstatic! first time I heard him saying the word I love you, furthermore  the conversation went to hello and 
he replied back the same! 

What a comforting and beautiful day to experience 
taking care of the nature's gift...

The journey will continue with excitement along 
with my Wing Family... 

God bless


I know every bird in the mountains, 
and the insects in the fields are mine

Psalms 50:11










 

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews