Cheapest and Fastest

https://wise.com/invite/u/89e6439

Father's Day Baked Chicken in Oriental Spice

An awesome treat to warm up 

your  Father's heart is to surprise

him with your homemade  cooking.

As the saying goes...

''To capture a man's heart is through his stomach''  


I love my Father, he is my Best friend and the compassion to cook, experiment and appreciate Food, I got it from him... 

One of our favourite bonding moments is cooking together and so without further adieu let's get started


Here are the ingredients:




1.     Rub the chicken with salt to remove excess Fat and totally cleanse it from impurities

2.     Pre-heat your oven to 200°c  for 10 mins

3.     Combine the ingredients

1/2 cup Soya sauce
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Water
1 cloves minced Garlic
2 tsp minced Ginger
2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp of Salt
1 1/2 tbsp dried/fresh Peppermint

3.     Fill in the chicken with 

laurel leaf, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper 


4. Add Chilli or Paprika to spice up the taste (optional)





5.     Baked the Chicken for an hour or two until desired tenderness is achieved.







Enjoy and celebrate with the Family


I would like to share with you my letter to my Dad...



Dear Tatay, (Father in Filipino language)

I thank the Lord for giving me you...Thank you for loving me unconditionally, teaching me great values in life and caring for me your entire life... You've revolved yourself on rearing me to become a woman you want me to be... You never fail to be there for me through thick and thin of my life... 
You have been a dream Man for me, my first love and my Super of all hero's, my Best friend... my King...

I miss our bonding session every Morning, you always wakes me up with a mug of coffee and a feet massage... I still miss those moments...

Thank you for choosing me as an apple of your eye, your princess and forever love... 

You have given me a chance to massage your feet even at the last breath of your life... You just don't know how broken I am when I lost you... A part of me died until now.... but I always look forward of meeting you heavenwards at the right time...

I terribly miss you that it made me cry...

Happy Father's Day in Heaven Dad...

I will always love you and you will always be forever in my heart...

Your forever Princess,

Grace




Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews